Contact centres within days for healthcare
We sent out the email, we’re calling the IT teams and we’re sharing here too. 8×8 have gone out on a limb amid the crisis to create a task force who are solely responsible for implementing fully-functioning contact centres, within days, to healthcare and frontline organisations handling urgent Covid-19 calls.
A process which usually takes 8-12 weeks, in traditional terms, has been reborn in a speed-deployed package which, whether in-office or fully remote-based, gives your teams:
- a dedicated phone number and full contact centre functionality
- access to cross-device voice, unlimited video conferencing and team chat
- continuous, uninterrupted availability anytime, from anywhere
Oh yes, the healthcare-only 8×8 Rapid Deployment Program provides you and your entire organisation with the ability to implement a cloud-based communications network and contact centre within days.
But, who are 8×8?
Well, we’re glad you asked…
Backed by exceptional customer support, 8×8 service offers outstanding reliability with built-in redundancy from its global data centres to ensure maximum uptime and business continuity.
8×8 have credentials to back up their impressive solutions, such as:
- They’ve earned over 200 patents for their extensive comms solutions
- Over 1M companies trust them from around the world
- They’ve been consistently voted Top Hosted VoIP Provider for five years and counting…
- They are the Industry Leader in Unified Communications from the Gartner Magic Quadrant