Career Opportunity – Client Manager
The Role – Client Manager | The Location – Anywhere
Multi-award winning 64TEQ is a rapidly rising, dynamic and proven IT provider. To continue our impressive trajectory we’re looking to hire fresh talent. Self-starters. Optimists. Opportunity seekers. People who see challenges as chances. Dedicated, ambitious and accountable to one another. Team players seeking a shared success.
At 64TEQ we are fully invested in the development of our people through world-class coaching. Our culture challenges the conventional “Viking boat” style of sales management and empowers all of us to think individually. We strongly believe that everyone should have a chance to learn and improve through a culture of Development & Continuous Improvement. Personal and professional growth that delivers positive financial and emotional outcomes to all.
The equation is simple: People growth = Business growth.
About you now: Do you enjoy relationship building? Are you effective in collaborating with others to ensure you provide the right solutions to clients? Are you an Independent thinker and problem solver? Are you self-driven and able to produce great results without a lot of supervision? If yes to the above and if you have contributed to a company’s growth and dynamism in the past, then we want to hear from you. We’ll give you everything else that you need to succeed…
What do we need from you?
- Tip top account/client management
- Always under promise and over deliver. Every time
- Experience of sales within our niche, ideally with your own little black book
- Be a brand ambassador by being socially engaged, online and off
- Champion our unique culture
- Have the ability to entertain clients, both big and small
- Possess the drive to cold call and think outside the box
- Manage your customers and maintain relationships
- Offer incredible customer service
- Assist with and coordinate company events
- Captain the growth of B2B sales in your region
- Research, attract and retain the right clients
- Get results without compromising company or personal ethics
- Participate in vendor training and exams
What can you expect from us?
- Unrivalled company culture and development opportunities
- 30+ holiday days every year
- A great commission plan with no ceiling in sight
- Generous, industry-challenging equal pay and a flat company structure
- 100% remote working with an “office in a box” when you start
- Summer and winter parties, team building events
- Invitation to awards ceremonies on behalf of the brand
- Leading sales coaching/training programme
- Social selling mastery & mentorship
- Quarterly team sessions with leading business performance coaches
- 64TEQ book club with
Ready to start the journey of a lifetime with Team64? Head here and tell us what you’ve got that we need.